by DCubed
Yesterday at 10:15 PM
Customer Support Issues and How We're Solving Them
by Charlie@AC
Yesterday at 03:37 PM
FUBAR
by nateb
Yesterday at 01:30 PM
Stage 1 attestation - which version again?
by jhowland
Yesterday at 11:52 AM
Updox scheduling appointments
by Wayne
Yesterday at 11:03 AM
Updox for online consultation
by MKO
09/28/14 11:05 PM
MU Core 13.... can't get the numerator to budge
by tceg
09/28/14 09:08 PM
MU Core item 13, don't use remote app
by EzeeJim
09/27/14 07:50 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts 2014 CQMs not listed (v.7.1.2) by RobertWilsonMD @ 12 minutes 44 seconds ago

One of our docs is doing Stg. 1 attest but gets warning about the need to do 9 of the 64 CQMs, yet the adult CQM options only include those from the 2012 list, so we're having to use entirely nonsensical CQMs to get some from the 3 domains. Anyone kn
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts Re: MU Stage 1 Core 12 by drsdavi @ Today at 08:49 PM

It is because you are using the 7 version, which meets the 2014 certified technology standards. That means that you will have the report run with the new 2014 core meaningful use standards = required to send at least 50% of your "unique" (n
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts Re: ac prerequisites by Sandeep @ Today at 07:44 PM

AVG is probably recognizing AC as a virus. This happened with Microsoft Security Essentials some time ago as well. You'll want to add the Amazing Charts folder as an exception. To exclude a file or folder from the Resident Shield detection: Op
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts CMS Attestation Website System Notices by Mark@AC @ Today at 07:29 PM

I wanted to share some system notices from CMS. These would affect any users who are trying to submit for Meaningful Use. *Stage 2 Flexibility - Certified eHR technology or CEHRT Flexibility Options - available mid October 2014 Allow Providers to:
Coding and Billing
Jump to new posts Electronic Remittance Advice for Blue Cross Blue Shield by barcafan1990 @ Today at 07:29 PM

Does anyone know how to get paper BCBS remittance advice (eobs) switched to electronic? We used to have BCBS send them to us electronically but for some unapparent reason they switched back to paper remittances. I can't figure out how to sign up for
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts Re: MU 1 by gwendolyn @ Today at 03:19 PM

Gosh Mark:I do not want to beat this to death. But I have all that information, HTN, colon, breast cervical screening vaccinations etc and NONE of it is showing. It does not make any sense. Then how does AC pick that data up and populate the numerato
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Private Chart / password protected by Bert @ Today at 01:04 PM

Always good to know version, but yes. In demographics on the far right, there is a drowdown for: Restrict Chart Access for Staff Member. You then choose which one.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: leaving a/c by DCubed @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Bert, I have never been accused of beating around the bush. Although, perhaps there is a slight exageration in my comments. I don't really say that to patients, but I do think it sometimes. Also, the deadline for attestation in not 10/1, I belie
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (RobertWilsonMD), 11 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Bert 9815
JBS 2108
Leslie 1967
Sandeep 1945
Wendell365 1871
ryanjo 1793
Wayne 1762
Steven 1691
hockeyref 1654
dgrauman 1507