by jimmie
11/16/17 09:26 PM
Closing a Practice - Records Retention Question
by DManuele
11/16/17 03:44 PM
not sending Rx's to printer
by koby
11/16/17 01:16 PM
Are upgrades and beta testing stagnated due to upgrade procedures?
by Bert
11/15/17 09:50 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts Re: Ask an Updox Guy by DoctorMel @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

I have been using UPDOX for almost 7 years now and I am very well acquainted with its use. It is my understanding that UPDOX wishes users to go to the web-based version as opposed to the desktop version, which I have been using. I have found that the
Tech Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Backup Laptop by AnneMarie @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Many thanks for all the suggestions! I was pulled off onto another project but will be coming back to this one so I can purchase before the end of the year.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: An added feature under Harris by AnneMarie @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Is it a way to save patients money, or is it a way for pharmaceutical companies to market directly to providers? OptimizeRX's website has me thinking the latter. Hope I'm wrong. But if I'm not wrong, why the heck is this okay but doctors are the s
MACRA/MIPS
Jump to new posts Re: Quality Payment Program Year 2: MIPS Highlights by koby @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

yup, my attempt is to try and add another patient or 2 a day to 'cover' the loss for not running the gauntlet
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Medware by Tomastoria @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

Bert -- I don't think you continually disagree. I am fairly sure that Medware's days are numbered -- but so what? My office has been using Medware since its DOS days -- and it is basically the same program now. People haven't changed, but the way
Tech Talk
Jump to new posts Automated Vital Signs by AmazingDave @ 11/20/17 08:23 PM

Making the leap to automated vitals. Anybody have experience with either the Welch Allyn or Midmark machines? Do they integrate smoothly with AC? Is it over wifi or bluetooth? Any advice is appreciated before shelling out 3 grand plus. Dave
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade to V9.4.4 by SteveH @ 11/19/17 07:59 PM

Is ver 9.4 available? We've not gotten a response from the help desk. I for one would upgrade only to make sign-off on imported items streamlined (ie, non-clinical stuff won't require my signoff). Steven L. Hersch MD, FACP Ashland, OR
Meaningful Use
Jump to new posts Cancer Registry by DSimpson @ 11/19/17 03:27 AM

We are looking at Meaningful Use Modified Stage II & working on the interface to the SC Cancer Registry. Is there any data field to store ICDo3 codes once the diagnosis of cancer is made?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Censorship by Bill @ 11/18/17 07:32 PM

Thanks, Jon. Glad to hear it.
Tech Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Utilities by GoBruins @ 11/17/17 06:29 PM

OK - thanks as always.
Problems
I tried to open an Amazing Chart support ticket an each time I tried to submit it resulted in an error message as the below "Deprecated: mysql_escape_string(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_real_escape_string() instead. in /home/amazin
General Discussion
PRIYATANDON, Here in Montana it is not mandatory yet, but after one of my partners started doing the e-prescribing controlled substances I started a couple of years ago. I was a bit disgruntled of paying $120 dollars a year, but just sucked it up a
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Closing a Practice - Records Retention Question by DManuele @ 11/16/17 03:44 PM

Sorry for late response, things are getting hectic here (another solo bailing, can't afford to retire yet, nor really want to, but can't keep up all the spinning plates of running my own office - as an alternative, get to learn Epic, oh goody!). I w
Problems
Jump to new posts not sending Rx's to printer by koby @ 11/16/17 01:16 PM

On AC 9.1 Client running Windows 10 Pro, last few days when I go to print an Rx to the default printer nothing happens, sometimes closing AC then reopening helps. Every other program prints just fine??? Anyone else noting a similar snafu?
General Discussion
Thanks for weighing in. The people in my circles use Veeam as well and/or A12.5 or ShadowProtect. But, that's not the point. It's so much cleaner when moving AC or just testing in a VM or a standalone computer, to restore in seconds (II done separate
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 59 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
Bert 11201
JBS 2483
Sandeep 2192
Wendell365 2184
Leslie 2002
ryanjo 1994
Wayne 1889
Steven 1716
Indy 1710
hockeyref 1669