Some people are understandably skeptical when they learn that Amazing Charts costs just $1,995 per user. They wonder how an EHR that costs a fraction of the industry average could possibly be as good as the products that cost $10,000 and up.
Here are a few of the reasons why Amazing Charts is so affordable:
- We believe in "kind" capitalism. No, this isn't some kind of hippy-dippy philosophy from the 1960s. It means that we believe in making a fair profit, but not wringing every last penny from our customers.
- And while we do believe in capitalism, we don't charge unconscionable prices to make profits for shareholders and venture capitalists. So instead of pricing our software in the many-thousands-of-dollars range simply because we can (see our competitors), we charge $2,395 per clinician for the first year and then $1195/year for all our updates and enhancements. It’s that simple, and that amazing.
- We are a privately held company with none of the expenses of publicly traded corporations. There are no shareholder meetings or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance costs. We don't have to worry about "making our numbers" for Wall Street analysts or paying quarterly dividends to shareholders.
- We are located in Rhode Island where we enjoy a lower cost of doing business than the typical Silicon Valley, New York City, or Boston based software company. Our rent is lower and so are our labor costs. We pass the savings onto you.
- We run a lean company with a flat management structure. Our company is not full of expensive vice presidents whose salaries you need to support.
- We don't pay for expensive advertising and marketing campaigns like our competitors. Instead we rely on word-of-mouth from happy customers and the quality of our product to speak for itself.
- We don't hassle you or waste time with confusing contracts and sneaky salespeople trying to sell you a frustrating patchwork of extras and training.