Compare EHRs and EHR Vendors
- Save Time (and Avoid Frustration): Most EHRs were designed by administrators, not physicians. This results in clunky workflows and physicians struggling to finish patient charts during the visit. By switching EHRs now, you can help solve this problem and spend less time on the computer.
- Save Money: Many EHRs are unreasonably overpriced, especially for smaller practices. Too much monthly cash flow goes out of the office door and into the pockets of EHR vendors. Switching to a more affordable EHR can save your practice thousands of dollars a year.
- The current state of EHRs.
- The steps to compare EHRs and switching with less hassle.
- A question and answer session.
Why compare your EHR to Amazing Charts?
- Epic EHR
- Allscripts EHR
- Cerner EHR
- Athena EHR
- McKesson EHR
- Kareo EHR
- Meditech EHR
- NextGen EHR
- Advanced MD EHR
- Practice Fusion EHR
- e-MDs EHR
- Another EHR that is expensive and difficult to use!
Finally make the switch!
Switching isn’t as difficult as you probably think. There are migration tools that can help you move patient data from one EHR system to another. Many EHR vendors will provide these free switching tools and other services as an incentive.
Amazing Charts EHR - Designed for Small Practices
Amazing Charts EHR was designed by an independent physician who needed an EHR that was easy to use and that he could afford. Join other small practices who have already made the switch and let us help you compare EHRs!