An efficient EHR software solution for urgent care centers is essential to manage the high number of emergency cases received daily. It can help optimize time and expenses, improve patient outcomes, and enable patients to receive the best healthcare possible without any delays.
The EHR (Electronic Health Record) industry is constantly evolving, adapting to the changing needs of healthcare providers and patients. Urgent care facilities ensure quick service, effortless access to medical assistance, maximum usage of resources, and efficiency. Additionally, they also provide paramount importance to delivering quality services. If you need reliable EHR software for your practice, make sure it has the following components:
- Sped-up patient registrations: By leveraging automated check-ins, medical professionals can spend less time on paperwork and more time tending to patients, increasing the quality of patient care.
- Reduced waiting time: Without completing more processes, your clinic will run more smoothly, ensuring reduced patient waiting time.
- Rapid charting: An EHR must offer functionality for efficient charting without error in accuracy.
- Functionality: Exceptionally secure coding and billing functions have increased revenue due to better management of reject codes.
Choosing the right EMR software from the many vendors in the market is essential for success. It’s important to take the time to evaluate all options before deciding.
The following is our researched list of the top EMR software for urgent care, so you can quickly find the perfect tool that fits your needs.
What is The Best Urgent Care EMR Software?
Amazing Charts continues to be one of the best EHRs in terms of usability and affordability for private medical practices. Even after all these years, it still maintains the same excellent standard. Over 6700 independent medical practices have trusted our EHR solutions for their daily operations. Our solutions span various specialties, including family practice, surgery, cardiology, pediatrics, and urgent care.
Amazing Charts’ software makes the installation process hassle-free, so you can be up and running quickly – often within days. This software is built explicitly for urgent care clinics and pop-up medical facilities, providing exceptional convenience and quick implementation, precisely what urgent care clinics need.
7 Best Urgent Care EMR Software
Amazing Charts is a secure, convenient EHR system for healthcare providers, providing charting, scheduling, messaging, and prescribing tools. The software simplifies patient visits, allowing quick charting and appointment scheduling with pre-built or customizable templates. It enables doctors to enter patient information quickly.
Medical professionals can use a database to search for patient information by diagnosis and view visual graphs, pictures, and illustrations. This allows for more detailed documentation.
Amazing Charts makes prescribing medication more effortless and accurate for doctors with features such as drug interaction, formulary information, and direct drug transmission to pharmacies. The software’s secure messaging system allows staff and providers to exchange information quickly and allows for automatic refill of medications.
- Amazing Charts is cloud technology-based, which makes it accessible to doctors and staff from anywhere – be it the office, hospital, or their homes to ensure that users can get their work done anytime, anywhere.
- Cloud security offers two layers of protection: proactive monitoring and biometric authentication, so you can rest assured that all user data is kept safe.
- Utilizes its own disaster recovery system to ensure maximum uptime and data security. Cloud-based data failover and daily server snapshots further bolster the safety of your information.
- Users can quickly scan in data with third-party software and import files directly into the system for maximum efficiency.
- Offers third-party integration.
- ONC-ATCB Certified.
- Quick implementation, ready to use almost immediately, which is perfect for busy urgent care clinics.
- Offers a free trial but no free plan
- Monthly pricing begins at $229
PrognoCIS EHR is a cloud-based solution that simplifies medical processes, from practice management to accounting, making running a successful medical practice easier. This software allows businesses to run efficiently, with a real-time feature that helps users find, approve, and track alternative treatments and patient medication costs.
- PrognoCIS EHR patient portal helps organizations communicate lab results, statements, and prescriptions and send appointment reminders to clients.
- Referral management, clinical documentation, and HIPAA compliance
- Customizable workflows and data export
- Speech recognition
- An integrated credentialing system allows users to connect easily with third-party payers, such as government agencies and employers, for hassle-free medical claim settlements.
- Includes an eRX module
- API allows users to integrate with various third-party applications and import patient and clinical data.
- Clunky claims process
- Can get pricey
- Monthly pricing begins at $249
NextGen Office Healthcare EHR/EMR software is optimized to help your organization increase efficiency and provide better patient care. Utilizing cutting-edge technology ensures you have sufficient time and resources to deliver high-quality patient care. NextGen EHR systems are an excellent fit for any size health facility. They improve accuracy and reduce risks while collecting accurate data to enable value-based care.
- AI/Machine Learning
- Offers surveys and feedback
- Real-time analytics
- Meaningful Use certified
- There is a gap in the full integration of EHR and EPM, which can cause data flow and accuracy issues.
- To get an accurate estimate, please get in touch with NextGen directly.
RXNT’s EHR allows medical professionals to securely communicate, send referrals and prescriptions, and access lab results all in one place for their patients. eRx is a valuable resource for healthcare providers, providing patient histories and cost-saving solutions to streamline care. It’s beneficial for making case-by-case decisions.
RXNT’s PM platform helps reduce denied claims by running real-time eligibility checks, scrubbing errors, and pinpointing root causes. Reports are customizable to monitor practice data, and project revenue flows accurately.
- Electronic Signature
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Voice Recognition
- Long wait times before problems are solved.
- Starts at $75 per month.
Advanced MD EHR is a robust cloud-based EHR and EMR solution that automates healthcare operations and improves clinical outcomes.
AdvancedMD EHR enables users to tailor patient documentation with a visual editor and 3rd party transcription tools for increased efficiency. AdvancedEHR makes healthcare accessible and secure by offering customizable patient charts, electronic records exchange, secure data transmission, and more.
HealthWatcherTM in AdvancedMD EHR allows users to create personalized health plans, generate patient reminders, and manage population health. It also provides powerful data analysis with custom reports.
- All-in-one software offers EHR, practice management, and billing in one software
- Offers multifactor authorization (MFA) and two-factor authorization (2FA) logins
- AdvancedMD has a compliance committee to ensure adherence to HIPAA/HITECH and Meaningful Use standards.
- Set up is difficult without paying for training
- Reaching customer support can be difficult
- Please get in touch with AdvancedMD EHR if you would like to know the pricing details.
Nexus Clinical is an excellent web-based EHR and practice management platform compliant with HIPAA regulations and ONC 2015 Edition standards, making it suitable for any medical practice. Its advanced features help improve healthcare organizations’ efficiency and productivity nationwide.
Nexus Clinical provides a secure telemedicine module with streamlined workflow features, including data entry, document management, and template creation. Additionally, the calendar app simplifies organization with appointment syncing, medical history tracking, and claim processing.
- Users can streamline document management with templates, digital imaging, and fax management – eliminating the need for a PACS system.
- The dashboard simplifies the user experience by providing a comprehensive overview of all daily appointments, open counters, documents to sign off on, and tasks in one view.
- Patient portals simplify managing healthcare records, allowing them to view, merge, and create records quickly and easily.
- The calendar is a powerful tool that allows users to create, view, and sync appointments with Google Calendar.
- Surescripts Network simplifies virtual healthcare, allowing for more efficient e-prescribing and telemedicine and easier management of lab/radiology orders.
- Reports of possible software glitches
- Only offered on the web
- Starting from $49.90 per month
CharmHealth is an EHR solution designed for small and medium practices. It allows users to easily manage patient documents remotely, with a document management module to upload and organize documents.
CharmHealth simplifies medical care with customizable templates, inventory tracking, and secure data storage. Moreover, staff can control and track stock and expiry dates and generate reports, all of which are made easier with the help of mobile applications and QuickBooks integration.
- The patient portal offers secure, efficient communication with medical practices, allowing patients to refill prescriptions, access visit summaries, manage payments and appointments, fill out forms, and more.
- Healthcare organizations can now provide tailored, high-quality care quickly and efficiently through phone, email, or text, which enables them to deliver services promptly.
- Experienced professionals can help you through chat, email, or phone.
- May be glitchy
- Free, paid options are available.
Can I Get All Of the Necessary Features in One EHR Software?
Amazing Charts is a great EHR system designed to help manage office workflow, send confidential messages, and access patient data. Healthcare providers, especially those in a busy urgent care clinic, can benefit from this tool as it makes their practice much easier to manage.
With Amazing Charts, tasks such as charting, scheduling, messaging, and prescribing medicines can be done securely and efficiently. Additionally, users can access the platform from any internet-connected device, such as a PC, Mac, or mobile phone.
Amazing Charts makes it incredibly easy for doctors to access patient charts, document visits, and quickly schedule visits with their drag-and-drop system. Doctors stand to benefit greatly from this software. With its user-friendly interface, doctors can quickly and easily input data through the program’s pre-designed templates or even create custom ones, making it a top choice for clinicians.
Doctors can use modern technology to track and monitor patients’ vitals efficiently. Generating visuals such as graphs and illustrations makes it easier for comprehensive documentation. Additionally, they can quickly conduct searches based on diagnosis and review previous records from a list.
Amazing Charts has a unique feature that allows doctors to generate prescriptions easily. The ‘Quick Script Writer’ is a great time-saver that helps you select all important details, such as the dosage, mode of consumption, frequency, duration, and quantity of medicines. Amazing Charts EHR software offers many helpful features to improve patient care, such as an interaction system, formulary information, and electronic prescription transfers to US pharmacies.
Amazing Charts provides a secure messaging system for staff and providers, allowing users to instantly check for messages and refill medications with automatic database updates.
Set Up Quickly With Amazing Charts EHR Software
Implementing EHR software can make drastic improvements to your clinic’s operations. It will improve data security, patient records, and organizational structure and allow your staff to provide the highest quality care for their patients.
Speed is a significant factor in urgent care clinics, where delays can have dire consequences. Thus, swift implementation is essential to ensure minimal disruption and smooth operations, and Amazing Charts does just that.
Using features like health alerts and reminders can be the key to success. Automated notifications regarding important vaccine dates, refill times of medications, and other activities relieve your workload and give you a competitive edge.
Digital prescribing systems benefit healthcare providers as they will send an alert of potential risks associated with the medications they prescribe. Being able to rely on automated medication management makes it easier to avoid errors and guarantees that your patients’ allergies and any potential drug-drug interactions are all considered.
EHRs are an excellent way for healthcare facilities to bolster security, streamline operations and enjoy numerous other advantages. To discover how Electronic Health Records (EHRs) can benefit your urgent care clinic, visit Amazing Charts or book a consultation.