Deliver Patient Care Virtually with Updox
Updox Telehealth is a web-based, HIPAA-compliant telehealth solution, that’s convenient and easy to use. As a web-based solution, there’s no app or software to install, and it’s accessible anywhere with internet.
Recommended use cases for Updox Telehealth include:
- Triage incoming patients and evaluate risk to reduce non-emergent office visits
- Offer remote monitoring to promote continuity of care
- Allow quarantined providers to counsel virtually in order to maintain patient schedule
Pricing and Terms
- Updox Telehealth is $80 per provider per month, which includes Video Chat and Two-way Secure Texting.
- Get started as a month-to-month service with no contract or long-term commitment.