Access the Client Portal
Click here to access your Client Portal account, where you can see financial information, manage renewals, and purchase additional services. If you do not already have an account, in the Client Portal form, enter the main practice email used when you first purchased Amazing Charts, and click the “Forgot Password” link. You will then receive an email walking you through the account creation process.
Contact the Support Team
First, did you know you may be able to answer many of your questions instantly using the self-help resources found inside the program? Simply click on the Help button inside Amazing Charts EHR.
You can reach our Support team via the methods below. Support is available on weekdays from 8am to 8pm ET, with the following exceptions: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Victory Day (8/13), Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
Also, for Accounting inquiries, please call us at 613-226-5511 ext 2230.
To Give Us Remote Access to Your Desktop: To solve problems in the most efficient way possible, clients can invite our expert technicians to remotely access their computers:
- Use the Chat function above (or call) to get the unique code
- Click here and enter the code
Helpful Information to Have Ready:
- The version of Amazing Charts you’re using (select “Help” and then “About Amazing Charts” on your main screen to see your version)
- The specific problem you are experiencing
- Your computer hardware, if possible (e.g., processor)
- Your Operating System, if possible
- How many computers are affected
- How your computer network is set up, including which computers are wired and which are connected wirelessly.
Make an Appointment with the Technical Support Team:
The Technical Support team specializes in setup, installation, and functionality of Amazing Charts. If you need help getting started with Amazing Charts, or if a function of Amazing Charts is not working properly, please click here to request an appointment.
Click here to access the System Requirements.