Remotely Deliver In-Home Patient Care
We’ve partnered with DrFirst, a trusted vendor in the medication management, care collaboration and telehealth space, to provide your practice with access to powerful tools for remotely communicating with your patients in a HIPAA-compliant manner, while increasing patient engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty. Here are some quick details:
- Remotely deliver in-home patient care with the following capabilities (and more):
- Initiate secure text conversations to patients instantly and easily
- Initiate telehealth video visits with the click of a button
- Maintain logs of chats and videos for billing and audit
- Securely communicate with extended care team even those outside your practice
- Securely share clinical content, documents, and images
- Mobile eForms and eSign consents, proxies, release of information, and more
- Send internal or external notifications
- Full Access: $25 per month per provider. Chat and telehealth encounters can only be initiated by provider-level roles.
- Support Access: $5 per month per user. You can choose to add support employee access for some of your staff to help manage patients in the system. These users cannot initiate telehealth encounters. Your enrollment specialist can assist you in assessing your needs in this area.
What Makes Backline Telehealth Different?
- HIPAA-compliant – Keeps patient data secure
- Rapid implementation – You can get started within one to two days
- Clinician-driven telehealth – Protect your ID with call-masking
- Quick and easy-to-use for patients – No app to download
- Unlimited usage – No per-session fee
- Simplifies Medicare reimbursements – Automatically generates date and time stamps for each session
- Beyond video conferencing – Improve communication around the entire encounter including scheduling, documentation, care team collaboration and follow-up